Sadness.Sufferings.Depression. How can we ever run away from it? 

As I grew up, I've learned that I tend to cry (alone in my room most of the time) when things get ugly or difficult. Come to think of it, it has not been an easy ride for me going through life as the first child. I had to experience everything firsthand and sometimes the mistakes I made will cause me my future. And at some point I'll be saying to myself, "I wish I didn't do that". Basically, when you are the eldest in the family, your life is about trial and error. You try, you fail, you try again.. I had to learn by making mistakes while my siblings learn just by seeing me make loads of them. Sometimes I find it quite unfair because I'm the one who have to fall in order for others to learn.

Sadness is a feeling that hits us when we loose a loved one, rejected by love, and always when we fail. We don't try to fail and we never understand when it keeps hitting us. I guess my version of sadness is always when I fail to do what is expected of me. Then again, I think sometimes a black cloud sticks around to teach us a lesson or to make us into a better person. That is why just releasing your feelings is a start to feeling better. I cry and I'm not ashamed to admit it. We all have to go through our grief cycle once in awhile.




Sometimes we just need to cry a river before the rainbow will appear(;

And the thing that everybody should remember is that, there are other people out there who go through more pain and suffering than you do. It doesn't mean I like it when other people suffer more than I do. It just reminds me to appreciate the life that was given to me more (;

signature