Modern.Perception.
Nowadays, It kinda gets to me when I hear students brag about their riches. Money, Branded clothes, Big house, Expensive cars.. There's always this perception going around that the rich is strong/famous/influential and the poor is weak/unknown.Why is it that everybody has to fall in different groups here?


 Wake up kids, your parents are rich NOT you!


My life is about working hard to get what I want. Papa used to say, "If you want something, you have to earn it". And in a way, he kept me from acting like a spoil brat. Because the thing is, we are all still students and the riches we get now is not from us but from our parents's hardship. The life you're living now fellow students, that's your parent's achievement not yours. 

I am currently a student who is studying in UiTM, Alor Gajah, Melaka. Like most students who would jump up and down after reading their acceptance letter, I was the person who had nothing to say. In fact, I was never thrilled to be accepted in the first place. The idea of leaving home was horrific. I remembered the time when I was settling myself in my room (Dang Anum) and had to watch my dad fix on the locks onto my cupboard. He was so determined to get the locks fit perfectly that I just wanted to scream inside, literally begging "Papa stop, please don't leave me here!"

I believe it's true when they say that once in awhile, we need to breathe a different kind of air. I have been in my comfort zone for so long and in a way, Melaka has taught me to be more independent. I am learning. 

So, Be a student of life - Always be open to learning because we stop growing the minute we think we know everything.
signature