No matter how tough you are, nobody can really go through life alone. Everybody needs someone. Someone you can rely on, someone to pick you up when you are down and to be there for you no matter what the situation.

I am blessed with a family that loves me for me. In fact, You can never compare the love from a family with the so-called-love from a special someone.
This is a kind of love that never dies.

Meet my parents. 
He's from Melaka and she's from Singapore.
( Please note I'm between two, I'm no singaporean :p)

Although, 
when I was little, my dad was always busy with work so I spent alot of time with my grandparents in Singapore. 


I have 5 siblings including myself. 
I have 3brothers and 1sister.
This is me and brother Haziq. 
We're only a year apart so when we were little, he was my bestest friend.

And these two in the middle, they're the little ones in the family
and they're the reason why I go home every weekend now.



Love your family no matter what they do. 
Treasure them, and you will have no regret. 
They really are all we have in the end <3
signature